Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Pictures!

I had plans to post a blog with updates of news and such, but i have discovered ants have invaded the computer desk, so now I need to do some major cleaning and call the managers to get them to spray!
The two pieces of news I will cover quickly: I go back to work tomorrow, but I will be from home full time except for special occasions where they will need me in the office. May 19th I will start back at the office a couple days a week, but home most days. Other news, Charlie's blessing will be May 4th at 1:00pm. Anyone who would like to come is invited. We will post pictures afterward, so if you can't make it, you will see those! =)

The biggest news got its own post, so don't forget to read that one, just below.
You can be my wingman anytime!

I am extremely fond of his little overalls.Please give mommy a little smile!Happy little baby! (As long as you stop poking my cheeks to get me to smile!)I don't know if you can tell here, but he is staring up at the bears on the mobile. Those bears are his little friends, he smiles at them at talks to them while he is in the swing.

1 comment:

Phil said...

He is the perfect Grandson! Already casting a tall shadow which I am sure Corban will swiftly fill.