Thursday, February 7, 2008

2 Pictures

With this picture I strived to crop out the lovely trash in the background, but it somehow corrupted the picture I guess and led to all my uploading woes, so you get the picture with the trash, sorry. It is actually CLEAN trash as it is just the boxes and packing material from the baby stuff we bought (car seat and swing), but I had one person tease me about it already, so I thought I would avoid that for the blog, but it looks like trash is what you are getting. Focus on the belly, not the trash I guess. And here is one before church. My husband is just so handsome I had to throw a picture of him in. I hope our baby gets his dimples.


4 comments:

Sel said...

sorry i am the one that comments on the trash. didnt think it would harm your self esteem.

Stacy said...

i'm ready for charlie to come even though you are very cute when prego. remember to plant the blouse slash scrubs.

stacy

The Ashcrafts said...

no, the esteem is in place, i just tried to take your advice but failed. haha.

Austin and Jennifer Jensen said...

I only saw a cute prego belly anyways... I am ready to see a cute baby though... : )